What Offers Are Combinable?

garnet115

I am looking to book a trip for Feb 2016. I figure if I book this far in advance, I can get a (sort of) decent price, pick of cabins, and budget for the suite life. I am going to be on Breakaway this August, and will probably wait to book after that trip so that I can buy a FCC on board.

Obviously, I would like to maximize my cruising dollar and lattitudes points. I am always looking at the various promotions and looking for the best deals, but it is hard for me to know what can be combined. For example, currently there is a promotion for addtional OBC if booking a suite with AMEX. Is that combinable with OBC for booking over 9 months in advance? Do you get the extra lattitude points in all scenarios? I've learned that the Dash Sale is not combinable. Are other promotions? It is usually just me and my dd sailing together, so the kids sail free promos don't get me anywhere.

Any general rules and advice on this topic is much appreciated.

Thanks.

It does say in the small print that it's not combinable. I'll let you know what he tells me though. Usually it's $500 from Amex. This time it's only $300, which is the same as NCL gives you for booking 9 months in advance.

It does say in the small print that it's not combinable. I'll let you know what he tells me though. Usually it's $500 from Amex. This time it's only $300, which is the same as NCL gives you for booking 9 months in advance.

Thanks. Are other offers combinable with the early booking offer?

Hi - the Amex promotion is not combinable.

Thanks for the update.

If this helps I have these three that were all combinable on my latest booking....

AARP

EASYFARE

SUITEOBC

Thanks for the update. What was the EASYFARE promotion?