So about all these promo emails I am getting.......

just4steven

I just went on my first cruise in January with Carnival. I see lately I have been getting a ton of these last minute deal emails. The pricing is incredible, but unfortunately I cannot go right now at last minute. Since I am new to cruising and just have been receiving their emails for a few months, I was wondering if they do this year round and I should expect these, or is it just that May is such a slow month they only send them out during this time? I can sometimes pull off these last minute deals, I am just way too swamped this month so I was curious if there are any other months or times of year they do this?

Thanks!

I just went on my first cruise in January with Carnival. I see lately I have been getting a ton of these last minute deal emails. The pricing is incredible, but unfortunately I cannot go right now at last minute. Since I am new to cruising and just have been receiving their emails for a few months, I was wondering if they do this year round and I should expect these, or is it just that May is such a slow month they only send them out during this time? I can sometimes pull off these last minute deals, I am just way too swamped this month so I was curious if there are any other months or times of year they do this?

Thanks!

The great deals will usually stop during the summer months but you'll see them again from September to mid December (minus holiday weeks).

Im getting the same deals...incredible. and, if I had a job, I would book. I did a mock booking of 1 yesterday, 7 day eastern Caribbean oceanview for 1 person...$450!!!! couldn't believe it. I keep bothering my parents after all the hard work I have done the past 2 weeks (moving furniture that is heave as you know what, dishes, helping my aunt and grandma move out etc) no luck yet :mad::(

Funny, I have signed up to receive emails from them several times and never get them...not in my spam box, nothing! I wonder if it's b/c I always book my friend who is a TA. :confused:

I even re-entered my email the other day and still nothing.

I was having the same issue! Never getting emails. I just went into my profile on carnival and under "contact settings" the only box checked was to receive offers via snail mail. So I checked the box to also receive offers and news via email.

I was having the same issue! Never getting emails. I just went into my profile on carnival and under "contact settings" the only box checked was to receive offers via snail mail. So I checked the box to also receive offers and news via email.

THANK YOU! The Email box wasn't check marked!