hampton Inn FLL

stcsf04

Has anybody stayed here? Is this an ok hotel or should I book else where. i got it for 89.00 a night in Nov

Any recomandations if this is not a good place. We are staying 1 night and there is 5 of us so we have 2 rooms.

Thanks for the help

We thought it was a very nice hotel. The rooms were clean and the staff at the desk were very helpful. The complimentary breakfast was ample also. There is a strip mall across the parking lot to get last minute items you may have forgotten.

You need to specify which Hampton Inn you are talking about, there are a couple of them near the FLL airport. We stayed at the Hampton Inn North this past spring and it was fine. Rooms were clean, staff nice. There is a strip mall across the street with a Winn-Dixie grocery store. I would probably not choose to stay there for more then one night, but it was fine for a pre-cruise stay.

The only complaint (if you want to call it that) was that the breakfast area was a little small and very crowded the morning we were there. Food was typical Hampton Inn stuff. There was a free computer in the lobby for guests use also which was handy.

This particular Hampton Inn uses shuttle buses with Pink Flamingos on the roof - very easy to spot at the a/p. They also assign times to you to go over to the cruise port when you check in, we left at 12 noon and it took 15 min. to get over there. I would stay there again should the occasion arise.

Archived