Shore trips in Grand Cayman

ckb63

Has anyone done the "Beach Break with Lunch" offered by shoretrips in GC? Was it as promised in their info? Where was the beach day actually at? Were there many other people? The only reviews that I can find are on their own website. Thank you in advance for any replies.

CKB

Has anyone done the "Beach Break with Lunch" offered by shoretrips in GC? Was it as promised in their info? Where was the beach day actually at? Were there many other people? The only reviews that I can find are on their own website. Thank you in advance for any replies.

CKB

I haven't done it, but it says that the beach is at the northern end of Seven Mile Beach. I have used Shoretrips a lot and have always had a wonderful experience! They usually have small groups and they do it right!

I haven't done it, but it says that the beach is at the northern end of Seven Mile Beach. I have used Shoretrips a lot and have always had a wonderful experience! They usually have small groups and they do it right!

Thanks for the quick reply. Yeah, I read that it was the northern end of SMB, just curious as to where. I've already booked it, so it's too late even if someone says it's terrible. We've never used ST before, but so far, they've delivered as the info says...very prompt and direct.

If you only want to go to the beach, you can easily do it without a tour of any kind! There are buses across from the tender dock....$2.50 pp and will take you anywhere on 7 Mile Beach....all beaches have lounger/umbrella rentals, there are restrooms, food/bars....so easy and (relatively) cheap! GC is a more expensive stop, but doing it on your own will be much less expensive than through a tour.