Underage kids in connecting stateroom

ks

If I'm reading this correctly you are able to print out the edocs for one cabin but not the other due to minors being in one cabin, correct? So I would just print out the one set that you can so you have some paperwork to show the security to get IN the building as they don't ask how many cabins you have and according to NCL you just have to be at the pier at least 2 hours before departure if you have not completed check in~

You also might want to have the other reservation pulled up on your smartphone, if you have one. That way if there is an issue with security you can show them that .

Edited by Alliezona09

I'd be very worried that your connecting rooms are not secure and they might get re-booked by someone else. Rooms do get re-arranged unexpectantly and you definitely don't want to find that the kids room is down the hall from you because you haven't secured that room! I think you need to speak with a Supervisor at NCL. You need to make sure your rooms don't get taken from you for this reason. Get her name and have her write out the situation in the comments section of your booking.

I'd be very worried that your connecting rooms are not secure and they might get re-booked by someone else. Rooms do get re-arranged unexpectantly and you definitely don't want to find that the kids room is down the hall from you because you haven't secured that room! I think you need to speak with a Supervisor at NCL. You need to make sure your rooms don't get taken from you for this reason. Get her name and have her write out the situation in the comments section of your booking.[/quote

The person who booked the rooms wrote "Do not move." on the reservation. Also, they only will book minors in a room by themselves if it is in a connecting cabin so that is why they write "Do not move."