Dream Review

Dandylyon

herewego, that's about all the info I have on the photo package. The only thing I saw in the Freestyle Daily was a blurb to stop by the photo gallery to find out about their special packages. They offer the special right down (up?) on deck 10 in the photo area. Trust me, the photographers will be happy to tell you about it!

semasneb, I'm not much of a gambler. I did put $15 into a slot machine and ended up with $50, so that was great! The trick for me is not to put it all in again. Sorry I can't tell you much more than that they have slot tournaments, offer blackjack, roulette, and craps. I think there's poker too. One fun thing they offer for beginners is free lessons on the table games, usually in the mornings.

I did a wine tasting for $10, but not a martini class. I did a martini tasting last year on Summit, and decided that martinis basically taste like jet fuel. To each his own, I guess. I like drinks that taste more like the additives rather than whatever alcohol is in them--I'm kind of a wussy drinker. Those martinis sure are popular, though.

The wine tasting was $10 dollars. You just show up to LeBistro at the advertised time (check your Freestyle Daily). It was fun, educational, and tasty too.

They had a smoothie tasting.

They also offered a Martini Clinic, which was also $10.

They even had several Happy Hours in the Internet Cafe (sorry, no alcohol, but half off the per minute fee).

Thanks for all the great information. The one thing I have been wondering about is do they give you the laundry bags to fill for a certain price for all that you can stuff in the bag? If they do about how far into the cruise do they do that? It might save us some packing if we can get a few things washed along the way. Thanks again for all your help.

They have regular laundry, pressing, and dry cleaning services throughout the cruise.

The first full day of our cruise they had a "pressing only" special for 1/2 price. We used that.

Towards the very end of the cruise they had a laundry special: one full bag for $19.95 or two bags for $29.90. They are decent sized bags, although thin paper. If you are careful, you can stuff quite a bit into them!

Archived