Legend Staterooms

Never sailed on a Spirit class ship before. Recommendations on balconies you like and ones you don't like. We can afford to do a regular balcony, extended, or premium (not really sure what the difference between extended and premium is).

See if 7258 or 8232 is available for your sailing. They are 8k extended, but twice as long! Also called 'bowling alley' balconies'. There are pics of these rooms if you use the search function and you will see why! :)

I haven't stated in one (yet), but plan too!

Jenn :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

See if 7258 or 8232 is available for your sailing. They are 8k extended, but twice as long! Also called 'bowling alley' balconies'. There are pics of these rooms if you use the search function and you will see why! :)

I haven't stated in one (yet), but plan too!

Jenn :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'll check them out! The itineraries just opened up, so I'd assume I'd be able to find the room I wanted on at least one of them.

Dh and I stayed in room 8268 and LOVED it. It's a premium balcony that wraps around the back corner of the ship. We had friends that joined us on that cruise and it had PLENTY of room inside and out on the balcony for 8 people. This room was located right below the serenity area and we never had any problems with noise or items coming over the deck above onto the balcony.

I prefer the extended balconies. I was in 6234, a bowling alley balcony handicap accessible cabin. The steward parked his cart against the outer wall, many times slamming it into the wall. There are 2 storage areas right outside which were frequently accessed by crew and it was very noisy.

It also had the strangest shower plumbing I've ever seen! The cabin attendant even had a hard time figuring out how to turn on the shower. On the first sea day there was a knock on my door, a housekeeping supervisor cam to check to see how things were in the cabin. I pointed out the plumbing and she couldn't figure it out, call her supv. and she couldn't either!!

The balcony was stupendous! 2 loungers, 3 chairs and a table. It would fit several more loungers!

The way the cabin is set up makes it spacious although there is no sofa.

Nice to experience but I'm back to regular cabin with extended balcony!

I prefer the extended balconies. I was in 6234, a bowling alley balcony handicap accessible cabin. The steward parked his cart against the outer wall, many times slamming it into the wall. There are 2 storage areas right outside which were frequently accessed by crew and it was very noisy.

It also had the strangest shower plumbing I've ever seen! The cabin attendant even had a hard time figuring out how to turn on the shower. On the first sea day there was a knock on my door, a housekeeping supervisor cam to check to see how things were in the cabin. I pointed out the plumbing and she couldn't figure it out, call her supv. and she couldn't either!!

The balcony was stupendous! 2 loungers, 3 chairs and a table. It would fit several more loungers!

The way the cabin is set up makes it spacious although there is no sofa.

Nice to experience but I'm back to regular cabin with extended balcony!

Thank you for posting your experience. I was wondering about the noise on those cabins when I saw there was a steward closet right there.

There's only two of us, so that big of a balcony isn't really necessary anyways.