pre cruise hotel in seattle

smiles196

any suggestions.....we are coming in quite late on 9/10...looked on priceline and do not know areas.....what is price of transportation to downtown???also how much from downtown to pier????is staying near the airport our best option?????thank you....

I would say if you are arriving into Seattle late and will be boarding the ship the following day, check out staying at the airport. Most of the larger hotels have a shuttle service from the airport to the hotel. In the AM you can then catch a taxi to the pier. Taxi from airport to downtown Seattle is about $30.

Taxi from downtown to the pier is about $10. There are 2 cruise ship piers, one at pier 66 which across the street from the Marriott Waterfront and a block from The Edgewater Inn. The other pier does not have any hotels close by.

Hope this helps.

any suggestions.....we are coming in quite late on 9/10...looked on priceline and do not know areas.....what is price of transportation to downtown???also how much from downtown to pier????is staying near the airport our best option?????thank you....

I would bid on Priceline....we got the Doubletree airport for $35. It was very clean and very comfortable beds. The rooms are a long walk from the lobby...but was not a problem for us. You can call concierge to arrange a taxi or limo to take you to the pier in the AM. This hotel also has free airport shuttle.

Be careful with airport hotels thru Princeline. For $35 we got the Red Lion Boeing Field). Whereas the hotel was OK for a 1 night stay...they put us all the way in the back on the second level with NO elevators. Let me tell you what a joy it was dragging all our luggage up to the second floor (naturally...no one available to help) and then all back down again. My biological clock was at 3:00 am and was not real pleased. Definately bid higher than 2 star for the airport zone to avoid this property.

Deb

Archived