Are Cunard roll calls typically just not very active?

PunkiC

So this is where you hang out now Gene. I thought you'd been fitted up for a wooden overcoat!

That wus just a nasty rumor started by the Xwives Club Foxy. They seem to think that death might be a pretty good thing for me; that I could bear the expense and benefit from the experience!!

You always get the best deals Punki, even on Cunard, it must come from a lifetime of world travel. There you'll be flying first class with one of them Murphy beds and drinkin Appalled Anchor, whilst I'm in the very back up and down the isles selling my famous Mexican Road Kill Rooster sandwiches to those who actually thought they'd get fed by the airline!!:rolleyes:

The Norwegian Roll Call I started has even less participation than yers. I'm just sittin there alone at the table shufflin an double cuttin the deck and hoping some pilgrim might drop in fer a friendly game of Texas Holdem.:D

Pity the original dancing thread was suddenly curtailed as I recall that it had a huge amount of posts. Must have been something you said! Or was it me?

I think that I had kicked the table over and shot the lights out once too often, as you were able to plea bargain us back a time or two before.

Nobody signed up for the Hamburgers there Cucumber??

Edited by GCurry

This will be our first experience on a Delta international flight. I don't suspect they will have pajamas or caviar, but they will have vodka and lay-flat beds, and they are direct flights, Seattle/London over and London/Seattle back again.

I sure hope ours pick up. It would be nice to have enough people for a Meet and Greet and also to get input on tours, etc.

We are now two months out from our Baltic cruise.