NO Balloons Port of Miami... Any other Ideas?

Elaine515

Do the shirts anyway, especially the I Am Poppy one. If they don't like it, they'll get over it, it's not about them. You could always do neon colors...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They make these things now (or you could make them) that are basically a ribbon on a stick. You wave it around in lieu of confetti or streamers. Found it in my wedding research, as where we're getting married doesn't allow rice, bubbles, confetti or anything of that sort. They actually look really festive, if used by a group.

Also, if you are not atd you should link your cabins together with the carnival rep and you will automatically have your group seated together. Love the t shirt idea and all should do it simply because if the special occasion :D

I liked the idea of funny, party hats!:D I also like the idea of along with everyone wearing a funny hat, having and holding up a poster board with "Happy 90th Poppy!" written on it in with a thick black Sharpie pen. Then during the cruise, have everyone write something personal to him in different colored Sharpies. When you get home you can have it framed for him. You could have a theme for it, like everyone writing on it one of their fondest or funniest memories of him. That would make a great keepsake for Poppy.:D

Edited by mousey

Do the shirts anyway, especially the I Am Poppy one. If they don't like it, they'll get over it, it's not about them. You could always do neon colors...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The shirts are the answer. For the ones in the party who are against it, they don't need to put one on (but likely will cave to it).