breakaway cabins 11312 or 8728

queen jean

:):)OK I hope this time I am doing the post right. Thanks for telling me how I should do this. Sailing out of NY Nov 2nd. Two choices of cabins one on the 11th deck #11312 and one on deck 8 8728. Need info on them. Deck 11 is an aft-facing cabin and deck 8 forward cabin. Is there alot of motion on deck 8? Bigger cabin #8728 and balcony. #11312 also has a big balcony smaller room. Anyone stayed in either cabin need a little help in deciding. Thanks!!

hi im staying in 8726 in a few weeks. this being my first cruise im hoping that there is not a lot of motion!!! from the pictures ive seen on here the room looks nice and the balcony is huge. cant wait!! steve

Decks 9/10/12 have the largest balconies of the aft's 13/14 the smallest.

Cabins 8714 through 8736 all have balconies 4 times larger. But your are paying for the space as they are classed as mini suites with no perks.

I personally would look for an aft balcony as to avoid any wind.

I also wouldn't go higher than deck 10 if your a light sleeper due to noise from Spice H2O. Deck 12 if your a heavy sleeper.

hi im staying in 8726 in a few weeks. this being my first cruise im hoping that there is not a lot of motion!!! from the pictures ive seen on here the room looks nice and the balcony is huge. cant wait!! steve

I was on the breakaway last week! Barely ever even felt the ship moving.

A fun ship for your 1st cruise!

Edited by sugarnyc

Did the 12 night January 19 cruise in 8726.... LOVED it and we are rebooked for same cabin/cruise in 2015!!!! The size of the balcony and the location of the cabin made the cruise. 8726 is walkable to everything but the buffet and pool. Very convenient to get to 678 place and not having to use the elevators. We loved the Breakaway and 8 deck.

Here's a you tube video of cabin 11312 - found it when we were doing research on choosing cabins for our July cruise on Breakaway. We have 3 cabins in a row, one of them being 11312

Edited by VickiD59

• 4 weeks later...

I read a previous post about the butler(s) who service the Aft-Facing cabins on the Breakaway. This review was not very encouraging. Hope this was a one-time incident. Anyone have some really good service recently staying in this area, particularly, cabin 12304. Thanks!