Navigator Deck 12 balcony cabins

I had the same question on a thread I started a few days ago. Someone posted a link to their pictures so I copied it here. The cabin pictures start on page 5.

http://s736.photobucket.com/user/shmthaus/library/Navigator%20022314?sort=3&page=6

Thanks for posting the link!

Nice pictures :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 1 month later...

room 1884 is the exact same room my wife and I booked then are friends booked the one right next to our so that we could have connected room. So now I already know what my room looks like. One thing though do they have a refrdgerator in these rooms.

• 3 weeks later...

hi

I am intrigued by the deck 12 balcony cabins on the Navigator. Any reviews or feedback on how much you would feel the motion if there were rough seas compared to a balcony on deck 8 midship.

From what i can see these seem to be cheaper than other E3s so i am wondering if it is worth the risk.

thanks for the feedback.

Edited by patreke
spelling

hi

I am intrigued by the deck 12 balcony cabins on the Navigator. Any reviews or feedback on how much you would feel the motion if there were rough seas compared to a balcony on deck 8 midship.

From what i can see these seem to be cheaper than other E3s so i am wondering if it is worth the risk.

thanks for the feedback.

I just booked 1804 for next March. I am wondering the same thing about the Motion. Up high and to the front. But man what a neat area and great view.

I've searched high and low for pictures of any of the deck 12 rooms and there just aren't many out there. Decent reviews are even harder to come by. We've got a panoramic view (no balcony) for Jan 2016 and I'm hoping the room is worth it. I'm starting to second guess our choice of itinerary, but I can't get another P2 room on any other dates or itineraries that we like more.