Cruise for 20 something's?

osgiliath

Hey Everyone,

Just wondering, my family is trying to book a 7 day Caribbean cruise for late July, which includes me (26), sister (27), and brother (20). Would the Carnival Caribbean cruises during this time have other people our age? We are thinking either Carnival Sunshine, Carnival Glory, or Norwegian Getaway.

Any suggestions?

You will almost always have 20 something's on any Carnival Caribbean cruise. Both Carnival and Norwegian have some of the youngest demographics in the Caribbean

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hey Everyone,

Just wondering, my family is trying to book a 7 day Caribbean cruise for late July, which includes me (26), sister (27), and brother (20). Would the Carnival Caribbean cruises during this time have other people our age? We are thinking either Carnival Sunshine, Carnival Glory, or Norwegian Getaway.

Any suggestions?

I have only cruised with Carnival... and all of my sailings have been during my 20s. U will enjoy whichever ship u decide on!!! :D

I will actually be enjoying the last day of my 20s on a cruise. I will be on the Carnival Ecstasy in June and will turn 30 :eek: the second day we are onboard. Guess I will drink to that. LoL :rolleyes:

I started cruising at 25 with Carnival, and have pretty much stuck with them. Having said that, I have personally found the 20-something crowd on the ships to keep to themselves for the most part. They are there, but they're doing their own thing. Only one cruise did we really have an active group of young adults, and interacting with them throughout the week at certain spots was so much fun. And on my last cruise, my friends & I got to meet a fellow young adult at our dining room table, and we hung out the last couple days. I should also add that I never cruise in the summer, so the young adults that cruise at that time might be more active & involved.