Bermuda, Summit, kids club program sheet?

newmommy2

Hello,

I am taking my children on the Summit to Bermuda this summer and I was wondering if anyone has the children's clubs programs, ie. the list of activities they do each day in the kids club.

Thanks in advance!

I don't have the dailies but rest assured the Fun Factory is called that for a reason. My son between the ages of 4-11 absolutely loved the Fun Factory. They generally have a theme for each day and do a variety of organized activities-games, sports, crafts around said theme. There will be TONS of kids on Summit. All the kids I saw on Summit were having a great time. No sulking teens or cranky kids and parents.

Edited by rebeccalouiseagain

We will be on the Summit next week with our 2 kids (11 and 13). When do you sail? I don't expect many kids next week as local schools are not out yet in the NJ/NY area .... but down here in the south we get out early :D but go back early too :(

KFrey68, I would love to see whatever you have from 2013! My girls are 9 so I think they will be in the same group as the 11 year olds.

Gaynors, We are going on June 29, 1 month today! Yippee!

rebeccalouiseagain, I hope you are right about the programs being fun. My girls usually look forward to the children's program when cruising, but they haven't cruised with Celebrity before. They keep saying they don't want to go to the children's program, but that they want to spend all their time with mommy! Sweet girls. I am looking forward to spending time with them too, but I was kind of hoping I might get an hour or two to myself to read a good book and relax on deck!

Thanks for your replies!

Sorry no sheet but a few things from memory:

*Arts and crafts were daily.

*Family scavenger hunt once.

Those come to mind. Also at meal-times and port-days they offer activities for $6 per hour but we only used the kid’s club 2-3 hours per day during norma service hours. Overall, 6 year old DD enjoyed it and i felt the staff were very good.

KFrey68, I would love to see whatever you have from 2013! My girls are 9 so I think they will be in the same group as the 11 year olds.

rebeccalouiseagain, I hope you are right about the programs being fun. My girls usually look forward to the children's program when cruising, but they haven't cruised with Celebrity before. They keep saying they don't want to go to the children's program, but that they want to spend all their time with mommy! Sweet girls. I am looking forward to spending time with them too, but I was kind of hoping I might get an hour or two to myself to read a good book and relax on deck!

Thanks for your replies!

Hi NewMommy2! I will be on the same cruise as you- June 29! I also have two kids - boys - 10 and 13. They also say they are not interested in the kids program, though my 13 year old is hoping to meet some cute girls (his own age, not 9 year olds :) )

Thanks for your replies!

I will grab them and try and make a post tomorrow. My DS loves the program. We leave 6/8 and he is curious what the "teen" program will be like.

Generally the program is broken into 3 sections:

Morning (tends to be crafty/art) 9am-12pm

Afternoon (family/active) 2pm-5pm

Evening: (theme based) 7pm-10pm

There are a few additional times which have a fee such as the nightly slumber party (10pm-1am) $6/hr

Sunday:

Registration

Welcome Aboard - Wall of Fame, Amazing Race #1

Monday:

Door Hangers, Free Arcade Time, Lanyard Creations

X Box Challenge, 3 truths & a lie, Family Bingo, Who's Got Talent

Egg-citing: Decorate egg, Protect egg, Egg drop, Go to the show (group)

Tuesday:

Summit Open, XBox challenge, Ping-Pong, Talent Show Chat

Boat Building Competition, Scavenger Hunt #1, Uno, Who Won?

Survivor - Make tribe, eating challenge, physical challenge, mental challenge, Digital DJ lesson

Wednesday:

Stained Galss Windows, Xbox Challenge, Apples to Apples, Scategories

Summit Scramble, Autograph Quest, Dodge Ball, Sand Art, Talent Show Chat

Island Night-Survivor of the Fittest, Dodge the coconuts, Face Painting, Flower Leis, Go to the Show

Thursday:

Scratch Art, Crazy Cards, Palm Reading, Scavenger Hunt #2

Family Fun factory Raid, Movie, Family Dance Central Competition

XBox Challenge - choose game, design level, Kinect Adventures, Family Disco, Sundae Making

Friday:

Kinect Adventures, Alphabet Soup, Craft Corner, Alphabet Hunt, Who won?

Celebrity Heads, Gaga ball, Save the Waves poster creation, meet an officer

007 Night - path finder, mission impossible, family zumba, cupcake decorating, ping pong tournament, the revenge

Saturday:

Thank you cards, family photo scavenger hunt, entertainment

t-shirt graffiti, talent show rehersal, talent show, address exchange

Last night fun-prize auction, pillow fight, sumo wrestling, movie, slumber party hours are included

Hope this gives you an idea.

• 4 weeks later...
We are also going on the June 29 cruise and I have three kids a daughter 17 and two boys aged 14 and 10! JandKmom- hoping our kids hit it off! Always easier when they make friends!

That would be great! I will look out for you. Are you registered on the roll call? I am, and I tried to register for the connections party but I am not sure if it went through. Ni may have accidentally cancelled the reservation by mistake but can't seem to get back n to re-register!

I just registered for the roll call.... Heading over for the connections thing as well. We are from CT

Great. I look forward to meeting you. We live in Nyack. Is your 14 year old going into 9th grade? My 13 year old is actually turning 14 and entering 9th. Fun if we can get them to connect!

JandKmom- HA! I grew up in New city- thats still where my parents are! my 14 year old is going into 10th grade. He thinks he will be too cool for the teen thing- but I am hoping he meets other kids at least!

JandKmom- HA! I grew up in New city- thats still where my parents are! my 14 year old is going into 10th grade. He thinks he will be too cool for the teen thing- but I am hoping he meets other kids at least!

Too funny, I work in New City! And my 13 going on 14 year old also thinks he is too cool for the teen program! Hopefully they will hit it off. And our 10 year olds too!