Any other guys in the South Carolina area

jason60

Sure thing, anyone around I'd more than welcome here by all means, I mostly just posted to get an idea if there was many people in my area that enjoy cruising. I love talking with others about it and I'm in the kicking around stages of doing a solo cruise right now

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Cool Ryan, u and jim cruise outta charleston a lot ?

We have cruised Norwegian Majesty and Celebrity Mercury out of Charleston. We had not done Carnival Fantasy which is now home-ported here year round because we thought they only did 4 and 5 night cruises, but we recently discovered they occasionally do 7 night cruises so we booked one! We sail end of August. Love cruising from home!

Ryan

We usually take cruises that are close to 15 days, so therefore they have become mostly TA's. We are doing one this October.

I would like to hear about any cruises you are going to take this year.

Ron

Hi Ron , I just got back from the victory may the 8th a family trip had a good time as always, right now in the planning stages on one maybe around October

hey Guys,

We are based in Columbia SC, but also spend a lot of time in Atlanta. We are cruising with the family on Carnival Legend from Tampa next month to Belize and Honduras, but when it is just the two of us, we prefer long repo cruises. We have done both coasts of South America.

Hi Guys......great thread and topic. I just want to caution you to review Cruise Critic's Community Guidelines http://http://boards.cruisecritic.com/faq.php?faq=guidelines

Basically, you have to be careful about advertising a group cruise, or advertising for a roommate......just advertising in itself.

Suggestion; if someone happens to book a certain cruise, post it in the Roll Call section of the board and in the title use South Carolina, or whatever states, in the title.

Again, just be careful in attempting to form a group cruise.

Good luck and enjoy!

Edited by Host Tyler

Sorry Tyler, didn't mean for it to come over like that when I posted this, I was mainly just intrested in seeing who all was from my area or close by to possibly chit chat with about cruises

• 3 weeks later...
hey Guys,

We are based in Columbia SC, but also spend a lot of time in Atlanta. We are cruising with the family on Carnival Legend from Tampa next month to Belize and Honduras, but when it is just the two of us, we prefer long repo cruises. We have done both coasts of South America.

My partner and I live in Florence and are also taking the Legend next month. We sail on 7/6, when are you going?

We are always up for a cruise and try to do at least one a year, usually in Feb but this year we got off track.

Would be fun to meet a group close by and plan some activities and cruises.