Free Stuff

Astronomer

I was talking to a co worker today about Cruising, she gave me a great tip. She only had the slightest mischievous glint in her eyes as she said this.

She said that a lot of cruisers check their staterooms early in the morning for extra stuff they don’t need anymore like extra beach towels and sunglasses and books they have finished reading and place them out on the deck chairs as a courtesy to the other cruisers that might like to take them.

LOL I loved it.

I was talking to a co worker today about Cruising, she gave me a great tip. She only had the slightest mischievous glint in her eyes as she said this.

She said that a lot of cruisers check their staterooms early in the morning for extra stuff they don’t need anymore like extra beach towels and sunglasses and books they have finished reading and place them out on the deck chairs as a courtesy to the other cruisers that might like to take them.

LOL I loved it.

Usually people will just take the books down and leave them in the Library. The staff has to clean between cruises and they cant allow all the "free stuff" to sit out on the deck chairs.

Too funny!! Maybe we should make up little cards to leave on the deck chairs thanking people for donating their towels, books, etc. so when they come back to an empty chair they know their gifts were appreciated!!!

I told this to my wife, and she said dont laugh too hard. Although she would never take anything that was someone elses, if see sees stuff sitting out on a lounge for hours with no people, she would not think twice about moving it aside and taking the lounge.

I pitty the person that tried to aruge with her about it.

I told this to my wife, and she said dont laugh too hard. Although she would never take anything that was someone elses, if see sees stuff sitting out on a lounge for hours with no people, she would not think twice about moving it aside and taking the lounge.

I pitty the person that tried to aruge with her about it.

I wouldn't really take it either, but I would turn it into lost and found.

Archived