Getaway shows- same every night?

mysandyfeet

I am reserving my shows for the Getaway trip. Are the shows i.e., Burn the Floor, Comedian shows, different nightly or the same and what is usually a better time, early or later? Also, We have a party of 10 (4 kids 6 adults), for the Illusionarium in order to sit together, do we just arrive early and let them know? How about for dinner at the Japanese table, I think they only sit 8 together?

Sorry for so many questions at once..trying to get everything in an answered from one of you "pros" ! ;)

The shows are generally different each night. Burn the Floor plays on Sunday and Monday. Legally Blonde plays on Wednesday and Thursday. There are two shows each night, I think 7:30 and 9:30? The later show seems to be more crowded. The comedian is on Tuesday. Saturday is the welcome show, Friday is the farewell show, no reservations are needed for these two.

The shows are generally different each night. Burn the Floor plays on Sunday and Monday. Legally Blonde plays on Wednesday and Thursday. There are two shows each night, I think 7:30 and 9:30? The later show seems to be more crowded. The comedian is on Tuesday. Saturday is the welcome show, Friday is the farewell show, no reservations are needed for these two.

i believe Burn the Floor is the same exact show in the theater no matter what night you see it. Same would go for Legally Blonde. Burn the show does put on a short show in the MDR which is different than the ones they put on in the theater. I do believe there are two different comedians. So I'd think most of those shows would be different.

Harriet

Oh sorry, I misunderstood the question, I thought OP was asking if there was a different show each night. I didn't realise OP was asking if there was a difference in the Burn the Floor / Legally Blonde shows amongst the nights, as in, different acts/songs/etc.

As said in the previous post above this one, the shows are the same no matter which of the two nights or times. In the Tropicana Room, Burn the Floor will do a short (10 to 15 minutes at most) show on the dance floor. They did this three times. One of the nights was a Latin show. I think the other 2 nights was some kind of Swing/Big Band show.

There were two comedians on board. There is a headline comedy show on Tuesday. We didn't go so I don't know who performed when. The two comedians also show up in the comedy club each night I think.

I am reserving my shows for the Getaway trip. Are the shows i.e., Burn the Floor, Comedian shows, different nightly or the same and what is usually a better time, early or later? Also, We have a party of 10 (4 kids 6 adults), for the Illusionarium in order to sit together, do we just arrive early and let them know? How about for dinner at the Japanese table, I think they only sit 8 together?

Sorry for so many questions at once..trying to get everything in an answered from one of you "pros" ! ;)

Burn the floor is a dance show, legally blonde a musical, illusionarium is a magic/dinner theater and I am pretty sure u have to prebook it or book once on board and it us 24 or 29$ a person so wouldn t recommend just showing up a few minutes early.

No one addressed dining times....I prefer late dining so that I can eat at the speciality restaurants, which take a while since they don't rush you. Somehow I missed ore booking the comedians, which were top shelf, so make sure you reserve them. As another poster said, the free dhows are typically only offered about twice. Also, pop for the primeur Illusanarium tickets.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...