Airline "good" stories!

I have flyed many times since I live in Michigan and I take the cruises down in Florida. It's really nothing to worry about.....I stay awake the whole flight and i'm never scared unless there is turbulance maybe :o

On July 17, 2005 we had our return flight to Detroit from Miami scheduled at 1:27 PM (non-stop) and we got to the airport at 9 AM and asked if there was an earlier flight. Northwest said "You have to take an earlier flight, your flight was cancelled because there was something wrong with the plane." So, we went on stand by and got a flight at 9:30 AM non-stop to Detroit so we took it. The security stopped us and "randomly" checked us. Our flight was in 20 minutes and we were still going through security. They even called us over the loud speaker and all of us ran the whole way to the gate 11 in Miami Airport. We got on the plane about 9:25 AM and it was so close! We got off the cruise ship around 7:30 AM because we did self assist. If we won't have got off that early then we would have had to stay in Miami. There was 3 of us and we had two in row 5 (right behind first class) and one in row 8. We had a smooth flight and were lucky to get on it. The plane took off just in time and started moving by 9:30 AM. We landed in Detroit about noon and were relieved to be home. :)

We always fly in a day early, but "knock on wood" we have never had a problem. Yes, we have had delays, and got their earlier or later, but always go there no problem. Go with the attitude that you are on vacation. Throw a deck of cards in your purse and if you are delayed, play a game together in the airport. Try not to let any of the little stuff bother you and you will have a great time.

Kathy

Great attitude!

Archived