Chankanaab - worried about cutting myself

tbmrt

Oh that sucks. I would have been angry too. We definitely went to the reef. On the swim on the way back to the beach it was quite a ways out until the reef started to get smaller and smaller until there was nothing but sea grass and sand. They gave us vests also, but for those who said they were experienced, they didn't force them to wear them. They allowed those comfortable to do so freedive as they wished. One man even brought up a huge conch shell.

I didn't have any water, so can't comment on that. I did have some Belikins and some strong rum punch. I have my rum pretty strong, like 80/20 rum to mixer, so if I can taste the rum that's pretty decent. Rum punch was free, just tip them. Also the lunch was so good. Grilled spiny lobsters, corn, rice, and home made hot sauces. I would totally go back, but so many things I want to do in Belize before I repeat an excursion. Sorry you did not have a good time.

I also write reviews on the trip advising site. But not as many as you. Only a handful, but I assure you my reviews are not fake.

Oh that sucks. I would have been angry too. We definitely went to the reef. On the swim on the way back to the beach it was quite a ways out until the reef started to get smaller and smaller until there was nothing but sea grass and sand. They gave us vests also, but for those who said they were experienced, they didn't force them to wear them. They allowed those comfortable to do so freedive as they wished. One man even brought up a huge conch shell.

I didn't have any water, so can't comment on that. I did have some Belikins and some strong rum punch. I have my rum pretty strong, like 80/20 rum to mixer, so if I can taste the rum that's pretty decent. Rum punch was free, just tip them. Also the lunch was so good. Grilled spiny lobsters, corn, rice, and home made hot sauces. I would totally go back, but so many things I want to do in Belize before I repeat an excursion. Sorry you did not have a good time.

I also write reviews on the trip advising site. But not as many as you. Only a handful, but I assure you my reviews are not fake.

Was yours a ship excursion?