Celebrity pack n play

vaka08

Hi everyone,

We are taking my will be 11 mo on her first celebrity cruise in July. We have reserved a pack n play for her. Does anyone know if it's actually a pack n play or a crib? Has anyone used it before or did you bring your own pnp? Thanks!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

we cruised X with our 14 month old last summer and loved it. It is a pnp, an old pnp, but definitely not a crib. I suggest you bring at least 2 extra fitted pnp sheets. They will have a regular sheet to fold around the pnp mattress... but not a fitted one. Bring extra in case you have accidents... since they are only 5-6 bucks, no worries if you do! toss it...

Enjoy your cruise and don't hesitate to ask a staff member if you need something - every time we needed something, they seemed to notice and have it ready for us before we thought we needed it. They were great!

:cool:

Just got off the Summit. Its a pack and play. We brought a Coverplay and our sheet. We also had them bring a high chair to the room since we had a dining table. PS Celebrity staff were outstanding with our little guy!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...
Just got off the Summit. Its a pack and play. We brought a Coverplay and our sheet. We also had them bring a high chair to the room since we had a dining table. PS Celebrity staff were outstanding with our little guy!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Forums mobile app

This is great thanks! I'm assuming you were in Bermuda. How did you travel the island with your lo? How old is he/she? Any other tips for us? Especially summit or bermuda related.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app