1st Time on RCCL / Rhapsody of the Seas

Hi! We are leaving in 25 days and can not waid! This is our first time on a RCCL. We went about 4 years ago on a Carnival one and was told that RCCL is the way to go. So, we took the advice and we are going.

Now my delima. My husband was IN LOVE with the all you can eat ice cream and pizza bars that were open 24 hrs a day. I told him that RCCL is bound to have something like that - did I fib to him??:(

Please let me know - so maybe if they don't then I can break the news to him before hand more easily!

Thanks!

Alibrat

Ok..Well...Not exactly...You can get pizza/burgers in the Solarium at different times.For Lunch,the afternoon, sometime around dinner,and from like 10-12 Pm...Theres also always 24 hour room service..I can't remember if the SS machine on Rhapsody is opened all day...Not 24 hours...Buts its open a lot..And there is now a Ben & Jerry's..

You will love Rhapsody...shes great..

You'll love the ship. We've been on her 4 times. We live close by which makes it even nicer. The crew are very friendly and the service is very good. They do not have the 24hour food items you were looking for though. Thank goodness. I would have to waddle home! Enjoy....hope you are doing the Key West itinerary. That's a wonderful stop.

Archived