Google Hang Out 11/06/2014

The MGM angle is a good possibility. One other is the fact that Wicked will be playing in Vegas this fall. Maybe Wicked will be the show on Anthem. There was some thought floating around after Kristin Chenoweth was named godmother for Quantum that maybe Wicked would be on Quantum.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

That would be awesome! I can only hope that the Summer 2016 Itinerary keeps Anthem in the NY/Metro area!!!

I've heard speculation both ways, but it's all just speculation.

I wonder whether the reveal will include some kind of magic show or magic experience. Perhaps similar to the Illusionarium show on the Norwegian Getaway.

The longer presentation video of the Quantum contained magicians Penn and Teller in Two70, talking about it being "magical". They have been doing their magic show in Vegas for a long time - and this hangout is hosted from Vegas, so they might be included.

Their being in the video seemed kind of random to me, must be a reason to include them.

Edited by [g]cruiserke

cruiserke;42962789']I wonder whether the reveal will include some kind of magic show or magic experience. Perhaps similar to the Illusionarium show on the Norwegian Getaway.

The longer presentation video of the Quantum contained magicians Penn and Teller in Two70' date=' talking about it being "magical". They have been doing their magic show in Vegas for a long time - and this hangout is hosted from Vegas, so they might be included.

Their being in the video seemed kind of random to me, must be a reason to include them.[/quote']

Another good possibility.

So we have potential tie ins to:

MGM

Wicked

Penn and Teller

Of course we're probably all wrong :p

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

Let me throw in a wild guess

- Royal Caribean will be using Roboters on Quantum

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/video/361/hi-tech-on-the-high-seas-robotic-entertainment-debuts-on-quantum-of-the-seas-/

- MGM has a show (named Ka) that is using a huge movable platform

Possibly a connection?

That could be something being presented in the hangout but I'm thinking something is coming that they haven't released as of yet. Dynamic dining was supposed to be "new" in the previous hangout but some of that got leaked out about two days early.

That could be something being presented in the hangout but I'm thinking something is coming that they haven't released as of yet. Dynamic dining was supposed to be "new" in the previous hangout but some of that got leaked out about two days early.

The official public and press events were held the day before the previous hangout. The hangout was then designed to help answer the questions that people had come up with after hearing all about dynamic dining. I think they would likely once again want to leave time fore the participants to come up with relevant questions about the announcement.

We still don't have any shows in the Music Hall. I can't imagine they built a dedicated space like that just for late night dancing. This ship isn't as big as Oasis so that is valuable space on her unlike Dazzles which was truly an extra venue.

I am currently in the process of being picked to do a Google hangout with RCI about Quantum on the 11/06/2014. VP of Entertainment and Kristin Chenoweth will be present.

I was planning on asking questions in relation to the music hall and entertainment suitable for my age group 30+ Has anyone else ever been involved with this process before or been picked to participate

Could it be.... the long awaited entertainment reveal finally?? :D:p:D

So, in my spare time, I re-watched the video 'Immersed in Entertainment on Quantum of the Seas' on You Tube, posted by Royal Caribbean International.

Shows that I've noted from the backdrop of various scenes:

Mama Mia

Red

Name That Tune? (music hall?)

Sonic Odyssey

Dreamworks Experience (maybe not a show?)

Virtual Concert (i'm guessing that this may change over time, but there have been Beatles, Elvis and Michael Jackson virtual concerts that I've heard of here in New York. It's usually a hybrid of live performers singing along side a hologram of someone that is no longer alive.) That sounds awesome!

Starwater (Two70)

Tribute (Music Hall)

Wink (Music Hall)

Vistarama

I also noticed that on the red carpet with "screaming fans" was Vicki Freed, holding an autographed picture of herself!! :-)

It looks like there are some different shows for Two70 or other venues.

I saw signs for:

Airship

Space

Ocean Symphony

Sillouette Story

Eric

Yeah - I saw those, but then I saw text in the upper right corner that read 'Vistarama'.

I figured those might just be scenes/sequences for a show called Vistarama,

But since this is all speculation, this could just as well be what you had pointed out - several different shows.

I wasn't quite sure.

EDIT: After researching, Vistarama seems to be a projection technology, so you're probably right. These are shows that will be leveraging that technology. Probably in two70, because Starwater uses that and robotechnology, and will be hosted in the two70 venue.

Edited by Overtyme

I'm really hoping the broadway show for the Anthem is revealed. See on previous posts here people thinking it's Wicked I sooooo hope that's true.

Just saw Wicked in London last week and plan to see it again later this year, but I wouldn't mind a third time when I'm onboard the Anthem. They've got the North Star, so they're set to help defy gravity :p

The big question for Anthem, will they choose a show for NYC knowing she will be headed their and likely remain their, or pick one for England since she starts their and may return. With shows lasting several years it's a gamble no matter which way they go.

The big question for Anthem, will they choose a show for NYC knowing she will be headed their and likely remain their, or pick one for England since she starts their and may return. With shows lasting several years it's a gamble no matter which way they go.

Pipin would be a good fit if the ship were to be in London or NYC :D

Something funny for a show. Ave q. Book of Mormon. Make me laugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

LOL I loved loved loved Book of Mormon, but that's one show I'd bet my last dollar you will never see on a Royal Caribbean cruise ship :p:eek:

I'm still hoping for Jersey Boys....it's the perfect fit.;)

My mind has gone blank. How do i get into the google hangout?

I loggeg into Google and i do not see it? what am i doing wrong?

Help!

It just started @ 4. I received the email for the hangout, check to see if you have one. I just click on (join now) in the email which took me to the hangout. I also had to create a Google account before I was able to join in their conversation.