Advice needed ASAP please

mochi__x

Hi, I'm going on my first cruise tomorrow with DH, brother-in-law and his partner, but have just discovered that when DH booked he didn't include their middle names. He added mine as I tend to use mine often, but he didn't see the point in adding his own as he never uses it. However, his middle name does appear on his passport. I've searched all over the P&O site to see if middle names are necessary, and it does state that airlines will deny boarding if boarding passes don't match passports exactly, but we are just going on a short-break cruise with no connecting flights. Will the lack of his middle name on his e-ticket be a problem at cruise check-in, or are they slightly more lenient than airlines? I am planning to contact customer services ASAP but unfortunately they are closed until the morning, leaving us only a couple of hours before having to set off, so I'm just hoping someone here may be able to put my mind at ease as I am now panicking that he, and the other 2 travelling with us, may be denied boarding. Any info will be greatly appreciated!