Cards for multiple cabins

This is the first time we will be traveling in multiple cabins. I understand that we can switch people around or get access to kids cabins by going to Guest Services once we board. Will they reissue one card that will work for multiple cabins, or do you have to keep track of multiple cards? Thanks in advance.

This is the first time we will be traveling in multiple cabins. I understand that we can switch people around or get access to kids cabins by going to Guest Services once we board. Will they reissue one card that will work for multiple cabins, or do you have to keep track of multiple cards? Thanks in advance.

One card per cabin. The mag stripe contains all the info. It is very easy to switch people and cabins, and to get multiple cards. Perhaps a Sharpie will help. Just don't write the cabin number on the S&S card. Use a description.

We do this all the time. We also use a sharpie to write initials of the people in the cabin on each card. You can also have them hole punch the cards. I do this, and put them together on a spiral keyring that I can wear on my wrist or ankle. Your original card is your Sign & Sail, which will have a bunch of stuff printed on it (ship, name, dining room, etc). The others will only have the ship name, sail date and "Key Only" printed on them, so plenty of space to write initials.