Blue lagoon dolphin encounter, Nassau

We are on the Sept. 28th sailing on the Allure. My DW is thinking about this excursion. Any one have any thoughts?

Trip advisor was not much help.

myself and 2 of my children did the swim in Feb and we loved it. A once in a life time thing. I do not think we would do it again just because it is costly, but no regrets that we did it. My husband and 2 of our other children did the encounter loved it

I did this a few years ago the group sizes were not small but they were not huge like some other places. I think there was 10 of us total plus two trainers. It was a great experience and we had a lot of fun but did cost us a few bucks. Would I do it again... maybe depends on who I was traveling with and if they had ever done something like that.

If you decide to go be sure to book the one where u actually get in the water and swim with them and not just touch and feed.

We are on the Sept. 28th sailing on the Allure. My DW is thinking about this excursion. Any one have any thoughts?

Trip advisor was not much help.

We did this on our first cruise back in 2002, booked through RCI think you can book it still.

Word of warning if you use someone else ensure that you are back on time as the ship will not wait, we where about 20 mins late getting back. Both the swim or the encounter are great fun enjoy.

Hi- We did the Blue Lagoon Dolphin Encounter RCI excursion from the Enchantment in March. It was a great excursion.

The Blue Lagoon ferry ride over was scenic, the Dolphin Encounter was interesting and fun, and the time at the beach afterwards was good. Blue Lagoon was clean, relaxing, with plenty of loungers ad water toys. We would go again.