CAS Question

tel2

This is probably a dumb question, but..... Does anyone know whether your CAS tier status and perks apply whether or not you book through CAS? I just made VIP on my last cruise and was looking forward to the spa, soda package, breakfast and lunch at Cagney's etc. on my next cruise. Then, Harrahs selected the Gem, 9/27 New England cruise as one of its Seven Star Events for 2014 - yes, that is probably why it is almost completely sold out this early.... The Seven Star Event is an all inclusive package for a balcony room (no upgrades permitted I was told) but it also includes port fees, taxes, gratuities, 3 specialty restaurant package and a beverage package. My husband and I are both Seven Stars (yes, sick I know), and though CAS treats us very well, hard to beat this. So my husband and I each booked separately and are each bringing a guest. Then, when we were talking about it last night, my husband said, well, since we are doing this cruise thru a Harrahs group booking, do you think you will still get all the VIP perks? And I had no idea. Anyone know?

Terry

This is probably a dumb question, but..... Does anyone know whether your CAS tier status and perks apply whether or not you book through CAS? I just made VIP on my last cruise and was looking forward to the spa, soda package, breakfast and lunch at Cagney's etc. on my next cruise. Then, Harrahs selected the Gem, 9/27 New England cruise as one of its Seven Star Events for 2014 - yes, that is probably why it is almost completely sold out this early.... The Seven Star Event is an all inclusive package for a balcony room (no upgrades permitted I was told) but it also includes port fees, taxes, gratuities, 3 specialty restaurant package and a beverage package. My husband and I are both Seven Stars (yes, sick I know), and though CAS treats us very well, hard to beat this. So my husband and I each booked separately and are each bringing a guest. Then, when we were talking about it last night, my husband said, well, since we are doing this cruise thru a Harrahs group booking, do you think you will still get all the VIP perks? And I had no idea. Anyone know?

Terry

You should get all of the perks. It's about your rating not how you booked. Enjoy!