photo package - what do pics cost?

BuckeyeMark

What will a sheet of photos cost us if we don't get a photo package?

TOO darn much! :( :rolleyes: Standard price is $30/sheet if I remember correctly.

They always have LOTS of different package deals on board. We just got off a transatlantic on Silhouette, and chose the "three for the price of two." ($60) I usually get the DVD but even skipped that this time.

Edited by teecee60

Most sheet's will run $20-$25 US. We pre bought the package last Nov for $224.00. We came home with over 300 sheets and the CD. We handed out dozens of pic's to friends from our Roll Call group. When ever there was a camera, we were grabbing someone and getting in front of it. The photographers said they had a real blast with us all week.

Edited by wallie5446

I had the all prints package on my last cruise on the Summit (per the rave reviews of Wallie - who posted before me). It was $199 if purchased before boarding (which we did). I was told onboard that I saved $50 by prebooking that package before boarding the ship. For our itinerary, it would have been $249 if purchased onboard. The posed shots which came in a sheet which included one 8x10 and three wallet photos was indeed $30 onboard. The smaller 5x7 or smaller sheets ranged anywhere from $15-25 for the photos that were not taken with the backdrops. We came back with about 180 sheets of photos. So, for us it was totally worth it. We only spent alittle over a dollar a sheet! We had a great time taking excessive photos all week with the ship's photo staff. Like Wallie, we also passed out some photos to our new friends we met onboard (of the photos they had taken with us during the week). If you decide to book the package, have fun with it and take advantage of every photo opportunity offered!:D