Vancouver post cruise plan - tell me if this wont work (or will)

twindaddy

Getting of Disney Wonder on Monday July 14th. We are not in a hurry to get off, probably off the ship by 930ish.

We are a party of 5 with probably 6 bags. I need to go retrieve our car at a hotel in Richmond, near YVR, and then move everything over to our post-cruise hotel, while I am doing that the girls will grab a cab to Stanley park and enjoy the aquarium.

Will the shuttle take me with that many bags? Do I need to use a cab instead?

Tell me your thoughts on this plan / alternative ideas. The main idea is in the several hours it will take me to get our car, move to the other hotel, check in and grab some groceries for our room, the rest of the family can be enjoying Vancouver.

Thoughts? Tell me if you think this wont work for some reason...

I am guessing that you are thinking of using this shuttle service. I see they have a 1-800 number so you could contact them about your luggage. You might also want inquire about the time it will take you to get to the hotel where you car is parked. It could take upwards of an hour add 6 bags by yourself, I am think a $35 cab ride might be a good investment.