Palo, Spa On-line Reservations

KevinP1935

I notice on the DCL website that you can now reserve Palo and spa treatments, along with excursions, online in advance. How long have they offered this? Are there still good times available to those low on the totem pole like me, who can't reserve until 75 days ahead of the cruise?

My wife and I are booked into the Romantic Package, does this give us any added benefit when reserving spa or Palo reservations?

I notice on the DCL website that you can now reserve Palo and spa treatments, along with excursions, online in advance. How long have they offered this? Are there still good times available to those low on the totem pole like me, who can't reserve until 75 days ahead of the cruise?

My wife and I are booked into the Romantic Package, does this give us any added benefit when reserving spa or Palo reservations?

If you are paid in full and have purchased the REAS package you can pre-book excursion, spa appointments and Palo's ressie at 105 days out. If you are going on a 4 or 7 day cruise you can also pre-book tea and/or brunch along with your dinner ressies at Palo's.

Conceirge 105 days out

REAS 105 days out

CC memeber 90 days out

New Cruise 75 days out

Highly suggest you to pay in full and take advance of the pre-booking opp!

If you are paid in full and have purchased the REAS package you can pre-book excursion, spa appointments and Palo's ressie at 105 days out. If you are going on a 4 or 7 day cruise you can also pre-book tea and/or brunch along with your dinner ressies at Palo's.

Conceirge 105 days out

REAS 105 days out

CC memeber 90 days out

New Cruise 75 days out

Highly suggest you to pay in full and take advance of the pre-booking opp!

What is REAS?

REAS is the Romance package that DCL offers. DCL has recently made changes to the package so it is no longer worth the cost. But if it is your first cruise it might be worth the $339 for the opp to pre-book at the concierge level of 105 days out.

As stated above as long as you have your confirmation number you can pre-book anything on-line. It does not matter if you used a TA for your reservations. I always book my own ressies. I also print my confirmation page the day we leave in case if DCL has any problems.

My docs arrived today and we tried to book for Palo's and it was fully booked for the whole cruise, called DCL and they said they will have some bookings available on board and to keep checking as people cancel.:(

Our arrived today too!!!

Archived