Allure Western Caribbean

On the Allure Western Caribbean, did the ship dock starboard side or port side at each ports Labadee, Falmouth, and Cozumel?

We like our ocean balcony to face inland so we can watch people/activities on the island from each port.

On our last 2 western cruises on the Allure OTS (Sept 2012 & Mar 2014) we docked on the starboard side at all ports. I also like to be on the starboard side to watch them tie up the lines when we arrive, watch my fellow passengers, and watch the activity as we depart. On our cruise in March there was a late arriving bunch of drunks taking their time staggering down the dock back to the ship in Cozumel (they even stopped to take a picture of themselves with the ship in the background). Capt Johnny must have had enough; security stopped them halfway out the dock, and the ship pulled away before they made it back.

Capt Johnny must have had enough; security stopped them halfway out the dock, and the ship pulled away before they made it back.

So, I've always wondered if you do miss the ship at the last port before the ship returns home, what do they do with your stuff you left in the cabin at the end of the cruise? I don't imagine they would expect that you'll be allowed back on to pack, assuming you do make it back in time...