Serenade "Aft" Room Balcony - Is It Really That Big?

Has anyone had the sort of a corner aft room on Serenade in room 9654?

I haven't seen any pictures of this room online but it looks like a huge balcony.

If you look at this website, it shows the room near the bottom right.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/serenade-of-the-seas-deck-plans/dp/?ShipID=282&deck=9

Is that really the whole balcony? Seems a little too good to be true....

Edited by kingsgirl

Well, the balconies are big enough for 2 lounge chairs, 2 regular chairs, and table. A non aft balcony has only 2 chairs and a table. I like to book for the size and the view. Arts are great. If you search your cabin number, you may find a picture. Hope this helps.

Anne

I've never been on that ship but we stayed in 1388 on Explorer of the Seas several times, and yes, it's considerably more spacious than other cabins in the same category... and the balcony is wonderful! We had a table & 2 chairs plus 2 lounge chairs & there's still plenty of room. There is a beam though that will take you some time to get used to, or at least there is one in 1388, but once you get the hang of it (ducking as you go under it) you're fine. Imo, a small price to pay. Our cabin also had a full sized sleeper sofa (easily seats 3+ guest) plus another occasional chair and a coffee table & we had company often so they came in handy. The best part, though, is the view of the wake! Enjoy!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Edited by browneyedgirlnb

I looked and while your cabin is in the aft part of the ship, the balconies that I described are truly on the back of the ship. Your cabin is facing starboard, so it will have 2 chairs and a table. The obstruction that you mentioned is a ladder that is on the aft end of the balcony.

Anne

I looked and while your cabin is in the aft part of the ship, the balconies that I described are truly on the back of the ship. Your cabin is facing starboard, so it will have 2 chairs and a table. The obstruction that you mentioned is a ladder that is on the aft end of the balcony.

Anne

Thanks for the clarification! I know it's not the aft people talk about here. It's just labelled as aft because it's closer to the back of the ship.