Barefoot in Cozumel - Coz Sally!!!

KaC-Cruiser

After all the great comments about Sally's massage therapy on this board, we decided to book with her for our dive trip to Cozumel. We booked the Ashiatsu for both the day we arrived, and again the day before departure. Not only was Sally kind and accomodating about all our schedule changes (Continental hell!:mad: ) but the results from just the first massage was truly amazing! There is no way to convey how good this treatment is ..... unless you give it a try! I've had a number of massages (although not Ashiatsu) previously, on cruise ships and in resorts, and nothing has come close to the on-going results from her massages. I went in thinking - a couple of massages - nice way to start and end our vacation relaxed. I came out de-stressed, un-knotted, stretched, relaxed, and with less back pain then I've had in years. Now I really know why everyone who visits comes back a convert!!:D All I can say is if your cruising or visiting Coz, check out Sally's site, and make an appointment. :)

And Sally .... if you ever move back to the States - give Texas a try!!;)

• 2 weeks later...

I'll second that! After the hurricane we spent days cleaning up the worst of the mess (clearing branches, shovelling and carting away seaweed, machete-ing broken palm branches, raking etc.) and my body paid for it big time trying to keep up with the young guys!

A trip to Sally was just what the doctor ordered and I was actually able to walk upright after her treatment! Thanx again Sally!

PS- Thanx as well to my another masseuse friend Laura and my chiropractor Scott!!

I now fear hurricanes for the effects on my body during clean-up, rather than the storm itself!!

I'll second that! After the hurricane we spent days cleaning up the worst of the mess (clearing branches, shovelling and carting away seaweed, machete-ing broken palm branches, raking etc.) and my body paid for it big time trying to keep up with the young guys!

We arrived just one week after the storm, and it was amazing to see how hard everyone was working to put Cozumel back on it's feet quickly. (And I'm sure every chiropractor & masseuse were in great demand!!;) )

Archived