Suggestions for Stops on Private Tour with Bernards

kimber88

We have booked a private tour in July with Bernard's. Last time we were in St. Maarten, we were not organized and didn't see much other than what was directly in port. This time we have our own driver and can make our own schedule. I need help with "must see" parts to get the most out of our excursion. I set this up for my family, so I definitely want to deliver. Thanks so much in advance for any suggestions! :)

A must-see if Maho Beach and Bernard will know the best time to bring you there. He also took us to Orient beach which was nice but be forewarned that a section of it is clothing optional and there is pretty much no sight barrier between the two. Those were the two most memorable stops but we did go to other places that I can't remember right now. We had a fantastic day with Bernard and highly recommend him.

We did a tour with Bernard a couple of years ago. We let them set the schedule figuring they would know better than us what was worth seeing. The tour was fabulous! One of our best private tours ever.