What's included on Valor

georgegirl

Can someone tell me please which restaurants/bars are included in the main price and which ones you have to pay extra

Thanks

To elaborate a little on the previous response, both dining rooms are included, the Lido buffet, the taste bar, Pizza and grill bars by the aft pool and so on. There are no alcoholic drinks included in the main price, but you can purchase the Cheers program. (on this cruise we chose to pass since we were in port almost everyday and it would have been an effort to get our money's worth out of the cheers program). Only thing we paid extra for was the Steakhouse which was $35.

Just off the Valor yesterday. The Mongolian Wok, Rosies (fish and chips), and the Burrito Bar are also included free of charge. The only food not included would be the steakhouse (which we tried and loved) and the chef's table.

I'm looking at the Valor for next year but am worried as it has none of the 2.0 upgrades my family and I have come to love, (not sure I can live without the Alchemy Bar). I love Carnival in general but the new 2.0 additions did make it better

I'm looking at the Valor for next year but am worried as it has none of the 2.0 upgrades my family and I have come to love, (not sure I can live without the Alchemy Bar). I love Carnival in general but the new 2.0 additions did make it better

thought it was set for drydock in september, but i see now it was cancelled

Edited by VirtualCEO

The Valor only has one Sea Day. You won't be on the ship much. It's a fine ship.

To answer the OP question, I believe there is also a premium coffee shop too.

How is this cruise? Haven't found much info on it..have to go to San Juan for a wedding in August so thinking about booking the cruise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

How is this cruise? Haven't found much info on it..have to go to San Juan for a wedding in August so thinking about booking the cruise

If you're already going to be in Puerto Rico you might as well take this cruise.

The ship is nice and the Islands are awesome. St Thomas, Barbados, St Lucia, St Kitts and St Maarten.

It doesn't get much better than that.

There are numerous postings about this trip. Check out the search function.

We did this cruise twice and would do it again in a heartbeat.

Go for it!!

Definitely use the search function.... look for Valor Reviews you will find plenty. I have written 2 reviews of this itinerary they are linked in my signature under Victory reviews (Victory did this route until march of 2013). Give this cruise a try... it is one of the best itineraries in the industry and especially since you are in San Juan already.... go for it.

Thanks for the info..good to know the victory has reviews as well.

What do people suggest as far as getting from the dick to the airport? Carnival offers 15 per passenger transports but is that a good deal?

To elaborate a little on the previous response, both dining rooms are included, the Lido buffet, the taste bar, Pizza and grill bars by the aft pool and so on. There are no alcoholic drinks included in the main price, but you can purchase the Cheers program. (on this cruise we chose to pass since we were in port almost everyday and it would have been an effort to get our money's worth out of the cheers program). Only thing we paid extra for was the Steakhouse which was $35.

Thanks for elaborating. My mind went blank other than the main restaurants, which is incredibly stupid as there is food EVERYWHERE!