First Timer NCL Epic Review

gregnjen1

I have begun writing up a quick review on our first experience on the NCL Epic. We had never sailed NCL before this trip, our only cruises were with Disney.

I may sound critical of some aspects of the cruise but it is just my opinion and of course I was comparing to Disney as that was my only previous experience. Overall we had a good time and we would give NCL another chance.

I really appreciated all of the information and reviews we found on the Epic on Cruise Critic so I wanted to share my experience. I'd be happy to answer any questions. :)

http://confessionsofavacationaddict.blogspot.com/2014/05/time-for-something-new-norwegian-epic.html

Interesting, Thank you!

I am going there for the 22 june cruise.

You got admonished for beeing late for the drill, wonder what happens if you miss it completely?

We somehow dissapeared of the checklist after attending the drill on Epic once. Your iTV will show a message and will state that you need to go to the 2nd day drill etc. Called Guest Services and they told me to ignore it if we've been to the first.

So not really sure how that would float with liability in case of an accident.. ;)