Can't decide what to do!!

PurpleMonkey

Hey Everyone,

I am really struggling to decide what to do in Belize!! We will be there at the beginning of October and was originally thinking of going with Coral Breeze but I have read this might not be the best idea and their ship has sank?!?!

Would be great if anyone could give me some advice on the best things to do in Belize :):)

Thanks!!!

• 2 weeks later...

we did a private tour with Nacho and Cynthia you can google and it will come up if you e mail him he will call you and help you design a tour just for your group

the day we went it was going to be the four of us but our teenagers bailed on us so it was just Nacho, Cynthia, my husband and I. which was nice. we went to Altun Ha and then had lunch at a nice little local restaurant that they frequent. Nacho stopped and got some fruit and we headed off to the baboon sanctuary. We liked that we really got to enjoy the places more the ship tour was at each at the same time but they looked like they were just very hurried and we were getting to slowly stroll through and enjoy our time. on the way back to the ship I wanted a bottle of rum and they knew of a place with the best price and so we stopped after our tours we headed back to the ship with plenty of time for us to leisurely stroll before taking the tender back. we were back to the ship with about 2 hours to spare. and a memory we cant wait to add to we just booked a cruise and I am already talking with Nacho to see what he can plan for us this time... cave tubing I am thinking... :) what ever you do have a great time and make lasting memories