Might need to do Princess for next cruise

All I can say is a person can "nit pick" all they want about different ship lines and their prices. We just try to get a good price for what were getting and where we're going. I have cruised Carnival, Princess, RCCL, NCL and Holland, and in all of them, except NCL, I have something special about their ships. As for NCL (it may be different now) when we cruised, there was very little on the ship to do, or choose from, and this we did not like. If we want to do something, OK, if not, OK.

We have the same feeling about NCL and that was one of my favorite lines did honeymoon on SS Norway ( which I sailed 7 times), I really wanted RCCL since I am trying to get to diamond-plus but unwilling to pay over 2,000 for junior suite ( it is 1200 for us next NOv for JS on RCCL)

We sail on both Princess and Royal Caribbean. There's not much difference. At least you won't have seen the shows on the Princess cruise. Warning: Check the website for best cabins carefully. Noise from the theaters and lounges can be very loud in cabins on Emerald. The balconies on Carib, Deck 10, are very nice.