Enchantment Schooner Bar

anyone just off Enchantment know who the Schooner Bar (piano bar) entertainment is? We're cruising Monday. I really enjoy the Schooner and have found it can be a Blast or somewhat dull, depending on the entertainment. Thanks in advance.

I was on the 12 May 14 four day cruise. I don't recall the piano players names but they changed around 8 PM one night. The second player was taking request from individuals and people were sitting around the piano.

How fun the entertainment is depends on the passengers! So, have a blast!

yes it does! however....would like a heads up on what awaits! we usually travel with a fairly large crowd of our cruising family....we've met so many people and continue to cruise with them and the list gets bigger and bigger! we can turn a schooner out in a heartbeat :). this cruise, however, its just us....gonna be a different experience!!

anyone just off Enchantment know who the Schooner Bar (piano bar) entertainment is? We're cruising Monday. I really enjoy the Schooner and have found it can be a Blast or somewhat dull, depending on the entertainment. Thanks in advance.

So we just got on Enchantment and the Compass says it's Garret Steinberg.