Rhapsody Balcony Dividers

I posted this on the RCCL board but no one seems to want to respond. I have Jr. suite #8596, corner aft cabin on Rhapsody. Our friends are next to us in Jr. suite #8598. Can the divider between the balconies be opened or removed?:confused:

They have answered. It is not unusual for it to take a few hours for people to answer very specific questions. We have had relatives in 8596 on a trip a couple of years ago, and there didn't look like there was any way to open the divider. Great location though! Big balconies.

I think this is the right divider...

balconyrhapcornerdivider.jpg

Edited by goodycruising

They have answered. It is not unusual for it to take a few hours for people to answer very specific questions. We have had relatives in 8596 on a trip a couple of years ago, and there didn't look like there was any way to open the divider. Great location though! Big balconies.

The Royal Caribbean threads are predominately used by those in the US so they're behind us in time - ie, they are sleeping whilst we're on here! :)

It's my understanding that for WH&Safety reasons these balconies cannot be opened.

Have a great cruise!

I posted this on the RCCL board but no one seems to want to respond. I have Jr. suite #8596, corner aft cabin on Rhapsody. Our friends are next to us in Jr. suite #8598. Can the divider between the balconies be opened or removed?:confused:

Definitely cannot be moved, they are solidly welded in place:D

Can peek around the corner though but sometimes you have to put the sunnies on:)

Definitely cannot be moved, they are solidly welded in place:D

Can peek around the corner though but sometimes you have to put the sunnies on:)

Confirmed. We had 8596 and Cassamanda and other friends were all on the same cruise and we were all aft JS - not one of them open. Same on the Radiance. Hugh, you weren't peeking were you:eek:

Cheers

Di