Review Adventure/sea 8th May'14

Hope you got home okay. We are down in Glasgow next week for a couple of hours and then again in July for a Commonwealth opening ceremony preview. Don't know if I said but I'm a Clydesider, based at Barry Buddon. (hope I don't have to dress up as Clyde!!) lol

I need to put your email into my phone.

TTFN

Grant x

DOn't tell anyone but I might...just might be IN the opening ceremony.....have a reserve cast role. If I survive the rehearsals and am needed I might be waving to you from the pitch!

If you're down for a few nights let us know, can always get a wee drinkie...or 2....or 3!

Just booking another cruise for next year, RCL have the free flights just now so got a great deal!

Karen

Hope you got home okay. We are down in Glasgow next week for a couple of hours and then again in July for a Commonwealth opening ceremony preview. Don't know if I said but I'm a Clydesider, based at Barry Buddon. (hope I don't have to dress up as Clyde!!) lol

I need to put your email into my phone.

TTFN

Grant x

Great review. We are also first timers on RCCL, we usually go with P&O, and are sailing next Tuesday. I was getting rather worried about the negative reviews but feel much happier having read your review.

We live near Barry Buddon and have tickets for two of the days. Hopefully you'll recognise us by our tan! :)

Your review makes me quite happy that we splurged with the BOGO sale and booked ourselves a GS for a B2B in January '16 (how am I going to wait that long :p). I'm happy that you had such an enjoyable cruise and that you came back to tell us about it!

• 7 months later...
DOn't tell anyone but I might...just might be IN the opening ceremony.....have a reserve cast role. If I survive the rehearsals and am needed I might be waving to you from the pitch!

If you're down for a few nights let us know, can always get a wee drinkie...or 2....or 3!

Just booking another cruise for next year, RCL have the free flights just now so got a great deal!

Karen

Hi Karen

Did you have a part on the opening ceremony?

Grant x