Getaway Cupcake Class Info Needed

I'm looking for information about the cupcake classes held on the Getaway. Specifically if anyone know what days and times they are?

Thanks

Hi,

We were just on the Getaway in April. I looked through the dailies that I brought back (I'm missing day 4 &6 for some reason). The cupcake class is listed at 1100 am on Day 2

Also, there is a Bermuda Beach Cake Deco Class on Day 3 at 1100 am. Both classes were held in Teppanyaki. I hope this helps

I read this question as in a class of room! :confused: I was trying to work out what "cupcake class" rooms would look like because Id never heard of such a thing. Doh, think I need some sleep! :D

Ah, you have made my day though, thank you! :D

I read this question as in a class of room! :confused: I was trying to work out what "cupcake class" rooms would look like because Id never heard of such a thing. Doh, think I need some sleep! :D

Ah, you have made my day though, thank you! :D

That's okay. I did a similar thing today. My dad told me his back was looking good. He meant his backyard, but I was picturing him on the phone with me looking at himself shirtless in the mirror!:o

Hi,

We were just on the Getaway in April. I looked through the dailies that I brought back (I'm missing day 4 &6 for some reason). The cupcake class is listed at 1100 am on Day 2

Also, there is a Bermuda Beach Cake Deco Class on Day 3 at 1100 am. Both classes were held in Teppanyaki. I hope this helps

Thank you! Yes it does help.:)

Is the class just on decorating? Not making them from scratch right?

Yes. I am almost positive it's just decorating an already baked cupcake/cake. But you get to eat it afterwards so it seems like a good thing. The price was not listed in the dailies. Not sure how much it costs.

Edited by Briji04