Fare Decrease question

Lady L

We are paid in full for a Triumph sailing July 5th. I booked directly on Carnival's website. I see the fare has dropped $180.00. I'd like to get an OBC for the difference. I don't know what the original rate was called....I know we paid for an oceanview but got a balcony. I think it may have been 'Balcony Sale.' I called Carnival to inquire about an OBC, but they said there's nothing they can do, it's after final payment time. I'm trying to submit Price Protection Form but it won't allow me to click Submit. Is this correct?

The fare for the class you booked or the balcony fare (that you didn't book) dropped?

Depending on what fare type you purchased with you may not be eligible for anything. It sounds like you already got a good deal. But look in your cruise docs for the terms and conditions...that will tell you for sure.

We are paid in full for a Triumph sailing July 5th. I booked directly on Carnival's website. I see the fare has dropped $180.00. I'd like to get an OBC for the difference. I don't know what the original rate was called....I know we paid for an oceanview but got a balcony. I think it may have been 'Balcony Sale.' I called Carnival to inquire about an OBC, but they said there's nothing they can do, it's after final payment time. I'm trying to submit Price Protection Form but it won't allow me to click Submit. Is this correct?

Normally you can only get price drops after final payment date if you booked under Early Saver rate.