Info on 5346 and 5347 on Carnival Sunshine

kicia

Has anyone stayed in these cabins? We currently have aft facing cabins on deck 6 and deck 7. Now these two cabins have opened up. Since they're in the middle of the aft

are the cabins smaller ? I'm assuming these are new cabins after the retrofit and will have the small fidges. We are two couples and would like to make a larger balcony.

Also, they are above the aft dining room. Since the dining room is open on the lower level on deck 3 for breakfast/ lunch/bunch it should be quiet enough on deck 5. How late do you hear noise after the dinner time?

Edited by kicia
Added question

• 6 months later...

We were in 5346 earlier this year and never heard any noise from the dining room. They did have a small refrigerator, but we didn't use it. I didn't feel it was smaller than any other cabin we had stayed in on other ships, but it was a bit tight for 4 people. The decor is really nice and the aft balcony is large and is a great place to spend lots of time.

The only complaint about the room was that it is the end of a hall at a "T" intersection and sometimes we heard noise.

Even with that draw back, we would stay in that room again just to be in an aft balcony.

I hope you have a great trip!

Has anyone stayed in these cabins? We currently have aft facing cabins on deck 6 and deck 7. Now these two cabins have opened up. Since they're in the middle of the aft

are the cabins smaller ? I'm assuming these are new cabins after the retrofit and will have the small fidges. We are two couples and would like to make a larger balcony.

Also, they are above the aft dining room. Since the dining room is open on the lower level on deck 3 for breakfast/ lunch/bunch it should be quiet enough on deck 5. How late do you hear noise after the dinner time?