Allure of the Seas to Xplor

angielam26

I'm planning to go on the xplor excursion in August 2014 when we get to Cozumel. It is $180 per person... That is crazy expensive but we are willing to do it! Any tips to or insight on how long it takes to get there from port to xplor because I heard we take a bus then a ferry. Will there be enough time for us to do all or most activities because we leave port at 7 and have to be back by 6:30. Hope someone has been on this excursion and tell me as much j if as possible. I was trying to see how many "things" there is to do there. TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, you will have to take a short bus ride to the ferry, then ferry over to Playa Del Carmen (about 45 min) then a short bus ride again to XPLOR (only about 10 minutes). You should have plenty of time with over 10 hrs in port. I think going through all the attractions at XPLOR one time would take you about 4 hrs or so, depending on lines, maybe a little longer.

Edited by mrsfuzzmo

Yes, you will have to take a short bus ride to the ferry, then ferry over to Playa Del Carmen (about 45 min) then a short bus ride again to XPLOR (only about 10 minutes). You should have plenty of time with over 10 hrs in port. I think going through all the attractions at XPLOR one time would take you about 4 hrs or so, depending on lines, maybe a little longer.

The excursion says its from 8:30-4:30 :confused: but thanks :) Did you enjoy Xplor? Was there a lot of walking? Any tips to what I should do first when getting to the park? So I don't waste time standing in long lines?