does anyone have the cruise director Allan Brooks email

Obviously, one should never post anyone's else's e-mail on a public web site. Spammer scrape these e-mails and use them to increase their junk-mail distribution lists. It's OK if you don't mind junk mail, and post your own e-mail address, but not everyone appricaties you adding them to spam lists, so never post someone else's e-mail without their permisison.

Thanks Danny you too have a good point... I have sent John Herald on carnival

emails in the past so I was thinking RCCL had the same. The question was not to make myself more special then anyone else on the cruise. Just looking for information.

Assuming you are using his RCCL email address (or a ship's address) or other public email, and not his personal email, there's nothing wrong with contacting the CD (or concierge or maître'd, etc) to ask a question or make a request in advance of your cruise.

Same with contacting them through social media, as long as it's not a account they have locked or limited access to only their personal friends.