Where will the new ships head to ? (Oasis 3+4, Quantum 3+4)

Dear Cruise Critics,

I hope I did not oversee a thread covering this. Maybe there are threads that answer parts of this...

Oasis 3+4 as well as Quantum 3+4 planned and/or signed, I was wondering where they would head to ?

I recently was on Oasis (2nd time, Allure inbetween etc.) and would love to see other places on such ships. (For info: from multiple sources on my recent Oasis trip all of the 4 above ships were confirmed knowing that Oasis 4 is public, but I'm not too sure about Quantum 4 being publically confirmed).

I'm very pleased to see Quantum's new ports and routes ... as I love the big ships including all of their things to do and eat and and and ... :)

Thank you in advance for your posts.

Best regards

;-)

Edited by ChristianDecker

Quantum 3 and Oasis 3 are both coming out in 2016.

Oasis 4 is coming in 2018.

Quantum 4 has not been confirmed as far as I'm aware, and may not be built.

Where they'll go is anyone's guess.

I've heard rumors of an Oasis class coming to Port Canaveral to a new terminal currently under construction.

I've also hear they may send an Oasis class to China to try to open up more of that market.

Edited by UCF_Knight

If there are no official statements, maybe someone e.g. heard some info along their cruise or saw an info about a port being extended in a way that it smells like Oasis x would be coming ... :cool:

I'm trying to read this forum and the Quantum sub forum, but thought it would be worth to start this thread.

I guess RCCL may not keep more than 2 Oasis ships and more than 1-max 2 Quantums permanently in the Carib. and keep them full in a way that they meet RCCL's goals

Edited by ChristianDecker

While continuing to use terminal 10 in PC, Royal will pay 48 million dollars over 10 years to be the primary berth user of the new terminal 1, currently under construction.

It would appear the Royal does have some plans for PC.

I hope that if RCI keeps the new builds in the Caribbean, they explore new ports for these ships and change the itineraries a bit. There's only so many times I will be content doing the same old eastern/western that Oasis/Allure/Freedom do now, regardless of how new and innovative the ships are.

I would love to see a new ship in Alaska. Quantum class with North Star soaring over the glaziers. Would be nice if they followed princess sailing out of San Francisco round trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can anyone tell me what RCCL ships are now sailing out of Port Canaveral. It seems that Enchantment has already left. Is there any ship other than Freedom there now?

Enchantment is still there with no plans to move. Explorer come in Mid November after relocating from Bayonne.