NCL Getaway spa-suite vs. Indy Grand Suite

kunta67

I asked this on the RCI boards but I would love anyone's thought process if they've been on both ships.

My wife and I are currently booked on Indy in a GS on a 6 night Western Carribbean cruise at the end of January. However after I saw Getaway in St. Thomas on our Allure cruise I've been intrigued in trying NCL's newest ship. We love Royal and we've never sailed on NCL before but the entertainment and food options on Getaway look intriguing.

I saw a 7 night Eastern Itinerary on Getaway in a spa suite for $1229 pp plus $200 OBC. We booked our Indy cruise on board and got the $200 OBC and the price is about the same due to the current sale going on. I'm not sure if there's a thermal suite on Indy but we loved it on Allure so that was a huge draw for us. Also with the booking of the GS we would make platinum since we're at 19 C&A points.

I love Royal and would love to make it to the next C&A level to get the reciprocal benefits on Celebrity because we might go to Alaska next year. But the Getaway looks pretty awesome, almost like the desire I had to sail Allure for a couple of years.

I'd love everyone's opinion especially since I'm a yo-yo right now in trying to pick the right cruise.