Excursions for The Jewel

kg66

Has anyone been able to find the lists of the shore excursions for the Jewel? We sail in March and I've been trying to find a list and everything on NCL doesn't include The Jewel. Anyone?....:confused:

Thanks shoreguy for the info. Can't wait to read your reviews, you're always so informative.

Wibeachbum, so I guess it's really going to be a party for some moreso than others. Is your birthday during the cruise? Mine is when were in Roatan.

I was able to find the descriptions for the shore excursions on the Jewel, although the prices aren't listed. If you go to the NCL website, click on Shore Excursions, then click on the Caribbean link to the left of the screen, a window will pop up that says NCL Jewel and Dawn shore excursions. Click on the Tour descriptions box and Adobe Acrobat Reader will open and display a 15 page document with the descriptions of shore excursions the Jewel and the Dawn offer.

I was able to find the descriptions for the shore excursions on the Jewel, although the prices aren't listed. If you go to the NCL website, click on Shore Excursions, then click on the Caribbean link to the left of the screen, a window will pop up that says NCL Jewel and Dawn shore excursions. Click on the Tour descriptions box and Adobe Acrobat Reader will open and display a 15 page document with the descriptions of shore excursions the Jewel and the Dawn offer.

at least 1/2 are up - only the eastern itineraries for both ships

Archived