All inclusive drinks package

dream drinks menu is here:

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1748329

but a little dickie bird told me that it had changed recently?? dont know if that is true or not??

Ah thank you for the info. We are booked onto the Dream in September and got the drinks package "free". Someone told me you can only order one drink per card so my hubby & i have to order our own drinks ! Is this right ?:confused:

Ah thank you for the info. We are booked onto the Dream in September and got the drinks package "free". Someone told me you can only order one drink per card so my hubby & i have to order our own drinks ! Is this right ?:confused:

When we were on in 2012, I remember the barman asking DH if he could see my card as well as his, but after that they didn't ask again. I would have thought that when they swipe the card it would tell them that there are 2 people in the cabin. Anyone know:confused:

We just put one of our cards on the table, and when the waiter came over one of us asked for our two drinks and the card was taken and when the drinks came back whichever one of us put the card down signed the chitty. Never once were we asked to show both cards.

at first they do make checks that both people ordering are on the ai (or not)

they try to make those checks discrete...... the bar stewards get to know you pretty quickly, your favourite tipple, if you are ai or not after a while they have no need to see your card....they just know:cool:

we've just returned from our cruise on the celebration - and there have been a few changes to the AI the most notable one being that the coffees (Latte, Americano, etc ) have been removed, however you can still get coffee for a supplement in the Coffee Port and the cake is discounted for those on the drink packages too...

Edited by Kizzysmom

We just put one of our cards on the table, and when the waiter came over one of us asked for our two drinks and the card was taken and when the drinks came back whichever one of us put the card down signed the chitty. Never once were we asked to show both cards

Thank you everyone for your replies Im not too good at this so i wasnt sure where to put my thanks ! Another question (sorry i forgot to ask before) is coffee included as we always have some in the lounges after dinner. :)

Thank you everyone for your replies Im not too good at this so i wasnt sure where to put my thanks ! Another question (sorry i forgot to ask before) is coffee included as we always have some in the lounges after dinner. :)

If you go to the Main dining room for your evening meal, you will get coffee after your meal :)

We just put one of our cards on the table, and when the waiter came over one of us asked for our two drinks and the card was taken and when the drinks came back whichever one of us put the card down signed the chitty. Never once were we asked to show both cards.
Gill - what I meant was that I went to get a seat and Ray went up to the bar to get the drinks. He came over to get my card as they had asked for it. After that they didn't ask for it again :)

we've just returned from our cruise on the celebration - and there have been a few changes to the AI the most notable one being that the coffees (Latte, Americano, etc ) have been removed, however you can still get coffee for a supplement in the Coffee Port and the cake is discounted for those on the drink packages too...

Does anyone know if coffees have been removed frpm the DP fleet wide?? We are on Majesty in July.

We had Mocha coffee and Cappuccino coffees on DP on Majesty in May. And hot chocolate before turning in for the night!!
Sounds good to me Gill :D:D

dont know about the other ships, but Latte, Mocha, Americano etc are no longer part of the AI drinks package on the Celebration.

Seems, yet again, at the Louis ships are different from the other two :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yep, Louis ships are different than Thomson ones and it seems give a better deal at the moment.

Do they still offer beer/lager packages on Majesty/Spirit? I found they were good value for money and as my next cruise on Majesty does not include an AI I would partake of a package or two :D

I think they do the beer one but the price has gone up :eek: Does any one know?

I can't remember the price Linda, I thought someone had but a picture up on FB but I can't find it.

On the Majesty they only needed to see one card for 2 drinks on the DP, but a few years ago on the Celebration they needed to see both cards.