Enchantment 7104 - Panoramic

Does anyone know if the bed or sofa is by the window in this cabin? Also, since it is on the end, does it still get the same size window as the middle cabins? I could book a middle, but it is on deck 8, and I am worried that it will be dark. Thanks!! :)

Hope that you had a great cruise. We ended up switching to 8102 instead. Please post your photos though since everyone is wondering about these cabins. You might want to post them to the Panoramic Cabin thread too!

Curtain. I know someone said if you got the rooms in the stretched part of the ship they would have a door, but that is a definite NO!!

The first curtain was the flimsy attack one. Our cabin attendent changed it out on Day 2 (it was nasty looking). The new one was a little heavier and didn't cling near as bad.

Curtain. I know someone said if you got the rooms in the stretched part of the ship they would have a door, but that is a definite NO!!

The first curtain was the flimsy attack one. Our cabin attendent changed it out on Day 2 (it was nasty looking). The new one was a little heavier and didn't cling near as bad.

Thanks! I have read that the stretched part isn't actually in the center where the panoramic rooms are, it was more off center. I thought maybe they updated the showers when they added those rooms. Oh well. I am prepared to fight the attack curtain! :p

You know in some ways the shower curtain makes the small showers seem a bit larger! At least you are not knocking your elbows on the door!
The doors are safer as you can lose your balance taking a shower in rough seas. Edited by FLACRUISER99

The doors are safer as you can lose your balance taking a shower in rough seas.

Yes, we didn't have very rough seas at all, but my dd20 fell out of the shower day 1. She was sore for days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• 4 months later...

does anyone know that if the bed is by the window in these rooms, and you have them separated, is there enough of a walkway to get to the window...I am thinking, that maybe we should get one with couch by the window... also did anyone use the sofa sleeper?

In the cabin 7100- you walk in, closet was to the right, bathroom to the left. Go in a little further and you have the bed or beds to the left. Then you have a sofa couch to the left and the deck and TV on the right. With the big window in front of you. Hope this helps and Happy Sailing!